We offer private & public wine tours of the Mornington Peninsula. Our flexibility & our tour hosts set us apart. We will create a day specifically designed around what your group will enjoy then send along an amazing host to look after you.
Beautiful wine tour | Adam sorted our family out with a great itinerary with one days notice, we visited some great wineries/ brewery and he had great knowledge of the wines in the area. Overall was a perfect day with some delicious wines and food! - Helen
Easy and relaxed | Thank you for organising such a wonderful day. It was super easy dealing with you. The bus ride was fun and the wineries you chose were really good. We had a ball not having to worry about a single thing and being taken from place to place. Very relaxing. Would highly recommend you to anyone. - Kat
Perfectly planned day out | Would absolutely recommend Adam had his company to anyone planning a wine tour in that area. Everything was easy going and perfectly planned out. - Ella
Fabulous day | Thanks Adam for organising a great day for us. Most of the group hadn’t been to the Yarra Valley before so weren’t sure what to expect. You were attentive and made our day so easy – we didn’t have to think about a thing! I will definitely recommend you to anyone who is looking for a wine tour! - Danica
Wine tour | Had a great time! We let Adam choose the cellar doors and lunch venue, we were offered alternatives but went with his choices with no regrets. Very professional and friendly. Flexibility with pick up points was also very handy. Highly recommended!!! Thank you Adam. - Spencer
WINE COMPASS - CUSTOM TOURS
At Wine Compass we are all about shaping the day to suit your needs. We collaborate on the itinerary to produce an experience that is ideal to you and your group. Even if that means altering the plan on the day once we get to know you a bit better, it’s no problem to us.
One of our core values is flexibility:
- We aren’t tied to the major wineries, we would rather take you off the beaten track to find some hidden gems than take you to the standard destinations- If you love a location and want to stay longer, we can accommodate
- If we get a vibe on the day and think there may be better options for your group, we will talk you through these and lead you to the best decision for your group
ALL OCCASIONS AND SIZES
We can cater for all groups and sizes :
- If you are just after a fun day out, we aim to provide you with not only a good time, but a bit of great information from the area
- Wine buying tours, can be accommodated and we can recommend the premium wineries in the region
- We love hen’s parties and have itineraries that include added extras to make the day even more fun- Work parties are also a particular area of expertise, we can work into any requirements that you need
- We enjoy birthday parties and throw in an added extra for the birthday girl/boy
If you are a rowdy group or a bit more laid back, we can work out during the initial scoping phase what works best for your day
RATES AND SAMPLE ITINERARY
Based on the information you provide us, we will come back with a sample itinerary and pricing to get the ball rolling, from there we can collaborate to get the best possible plan for the day.
Please contact Adam Nicholls (Founder) with some information about your day and we will provide you with a sample, tailored itinerary and pricing to get the ball rolling. From there we can modify to suit your price range and group needs. Call Adam on 0413 360 468 or Email: email@example.com
Wine Compass on Tour
(no office at this address), Red Hill, Victoria 3937